Eurimages News - Covid-19 Exceptional Measures
Like other film funds, Eurimages has in turn been affected by these measures.
- the meeting of the Eurimages Board of Management due to take place from 17 to 20 March 2020 in Zagreb has been cancelled:
- Producers whose projects were due to be examined at this meeting have been informed, as have distributors and exhibitors affected by this cancellation.
- As soon as a decision has been taken on when and how the submitted projects can be examined, we will inform applicants.
- In the meantime, the Eurimages staff are teleworking and can be reached by email. We continue to work normally with producers on new applications and supported projects.
- For the moment, the 16th April co-production project submission deadline is maintained. Projects submitted at the deadline will be examined at a date to be confirmed.
To assist producers during this time, Eurimages has put in place special measures: