Entries Cinekid Festival 2023
Cinekid is accepting entries again! Make sure to send us your children’s media productions for Cinekid Festival and Cinekid for Professionals.
The entry opportunities include a wide range of programmes and competitions for talents, experienced makers and professionals.
- 11 April – MediaLab submissions close
- 31 May – Script LAB submissions close
- 1 June – Film & Episodic submissions close
- 21 June – Game & App award submissions close
- 1 July – ScreeningClub submissions close
- 4 July – Junior Co-production Market submissions close
- 1 September – Material deadline Film, Episodic and ScreeningClub
Who can submit?
In light of Cinekid’s mission to amaze, entertain, connect and contribute to the development of children into independent, conscious and well-thinking global citizens, the festival welcomes submissions from filmmakers and industry professionals of all nationalities who support their mission and values. Cinekid looks forward to receiving and considering films and projects from all over the world, and to connecting with artists and professionals from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds.